Wednesday, September 5, 2007

They'll Get Theirs



I always thought it would be really cool to be immune to poison. Honestly, that was like, the coolest part of The Count of Monte Cristo. At least, I think it was in that book... it's actually been like, four years since we read it. Wow. Why does time pass quickly only retrospectively? Maybe for the same reason that trains feel like they're going faster when you're facing the back. I think I should turn around and let things slow down before we get to the next stop.

-Gal
----------
See, now you guys know why I always laugh at Gal's knock-knock jokes. I just don't like that almondy taste! But when she starts on the women jokes -- that's when it crosses the line. It's not even worth living then.
-Amy

4 comments:

Q said...

indeed, it was monte cristo. brucine, to be specific. this is why best friends move bodies, eh? =P

Zack Feinn said...

You know who's also immune to poison? The Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. That's right. I watched it. And THAT is how you should know I'm gay.

Amy & Gal said...

oh em gee i LOVE the princess bride!! eeek! <3 but that doesn't make me gay.
-amy

sam the argonaut said...

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic